me and my career

hello again!!!
       I study veterinary is a beautiful career... and the faculty is very green with a lot of trees. It`s a nice place for study and talk with your friends... but you have to study a lot and to have an incredible memory in special  for the difficult subjects.
      Well i decided study veterinary medicine because i love all animal for example cats, birds and horse....
In first place i want study nursing but i don`t like the blood. After i want study odontology but is lonely career is so boring.... so in my opinion i choose the best career and i will do my best  for finsh in less time ( i hope)...
      That is all see you in the next post
                Bye
      
     

5 comments:

Andrea Ormazabal said...

Hi Cati,

Yes, our faculty is very green, is very nice :D!!
And I need a incredible memory!! ;_; because veterinary is a beatiful career but also is very difficult :S...
I think that you choice the best career :D, the best option...

Success!!

Coni~~ said...

katy c:

odontology... is very boring xD!
Veterinary is the best!! :D
but, we will see blood too D: !
i hope that it's not a obstacle .-.
Luck! c:

Jazmine said...

I agree with you, the career is the
best, but quite difficult.
See you tomorrow.
Bye =)

Miss said...

hello again!!!
I study veterinary is a beautiful career... and the faculty is very green with a lot of trees. It`s a nice place for WF study and talk with your friends... but you have to study a lot and to have an incredible memory in special for the difficult subjects.
Well i decided ^ study veterinary medicine because i love all WF animal for example cats, birds and WFVhorse....
In first place i want study nursing but i don`t like the blood. After i want study WF odontology but is lonely career is so boring.... so in my opinion i choose the best career and i will do my best for finsh in less time ( i hope)...
That is all see you in the next post
Bye

Cath,
very good! the best of luck!
miss

Racconto said...

Hi!!!
The faculty is friendly, relaxed, you're right .. I hope all us end up in the shortest time, if the career is the best!!
regards :)

Post a Comment