my ideal job

hello...
how are you today?? how was your weekend??
well today tell about my ideal job. i like work with large animal as horses and cow in a piece of land or in a slaughterhouse (even if it is cruel) but i don´t know resist this ...
 I don´t like work with minor anilmal because in my opinion there are a lot of minor clinical in all country. On the other hand i like very much the minor animal as cats dog or ( this sound very  hypocrite of my side). 
i prefer also the laboratory´s area in investigation is very interesting, but i don´t like work in this area for all my life (maybe when i will be more old) 
i would travel to other places for know others realitys but i don´t know how i will do it being a vet but i occur some idea for that... can be going to reunion... i don´t know... 
and finally i would like in the zoo specific in the buin zoo or in the metropolitan zoo is very interesting the behavior of exotic animal.
this is all for now 
see you in the next post.
bye  

3 comments:

Miss said...

hello...
how are you today?? how was your weekend??
well today tell about my ideal job. i ^ like work with large animal as horses and cow in a piece of land or in a slaughterhouse (even if it is cruel) but i don´t know ^ resist this ...
I don´t like ^ work with minor anilmal because in my opinion there are a lot of minor clinical in all ^ country. On the other hand i like very much the minor animal as cats dog or ( this sound very hypocrite of my side).
i prefer also the laboratory´s area in investigation is very interesting, but i don´t like work in this area for all my life (maybe when i will be WF more old)
i would travel to other places for WF know others WF realitys but i don´t know how i will do it being a vet but i WW occur some idea for that... can be going to ??reunion... i don´t know...
and finally i would like in the zoo specific in the buin zoo or in the metropolitan zoo is very interesting the behavior of exotic animal.
this is all for now
see you in the next post.
bye

So you would have more than one ideal job?
miss

Jazmine said...

Cathy ,I don`t imagine that you will like to work in the laboratory but I think that is great.
See you =)

Coni~~ said...

the photo is the best! xD!
see you tomorrow c:

Post a Comment